Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gabby's senior pictures

After weeks of waiting
(to get the rest of her pictures taken)
we finally got her proofs back!
Bob even allowed us a few sneak peak pictures.
We LOVE them!!
Hard to believe she is a senior....








We drove all over that small town but it was worth it.
We some how have to pick just a few.
Can't afford to enlarge them all!
Overall, I think he spent about 8 hours with her.
It is good to have a relative as a professional photographer :}

Enjoy what it left of your weekend!

Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:

ADMIN said...

Gabby looks great in all of the photos. It will be hard to choose. I really like the third from the top a lot. Senior year is a biggie!

tonya said...

These are incredible! But was there ever a doubt that they would be?? She is beautiful!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Beautiful!!! Tough choice because I like them all!!! Senior year will fly by, hang on!