Well, what do ya think? It is totally me! I LOVE chocolate.
I have chocolate at my house. Do you have any at yours? If not, come on over, I'll share - PROMISE!!
Ok so that title of "mom genius" that I crowned myself with yesterday. Yeah well, it is gone today. It must have only been a 24 hour thing. I am hoping that one of my blog friends has received the crown and will wear it proudly for the day.
Weight Watchers and Cold Stone tomorrow. That goes right?!
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

3 comments:
Oh I will so be there. If someone says chocolate I can hear it miles away. LOL
Hey girl - TAG - YOU ARE IT - SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS
I love the new look! Cute! I am really digging the chocolate brown color lately--hence my new furniture and curtains =).
Waiting for your answers to the tag!
Post a Comment