Well, what do ya think? It is totally me! I LOVE chocolate.
I have chocolate at my house. Do you have any at yours? If not, come on over, I'll share - PROMISE!!
Ok so that title of "mom genius" that I crowned myself with yesterday. Yeah well, it is gone today. It must have only been a 24 hour thing. I am hoping that one of my blog friends has received the crown and will wear it proudly for the day.
Weight Watchers and Cold Stone tomorrow. That goes right?!
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

3 comments:
Oh I will so be there. If someone says chocolate I can hear it miles away. LOL
Hey girl - TAG - YOU ARE IT - SEE MY BLOG FOR DETAILS
I love the new look! Cute! I am really digging the chocolate brown color lately--hence my new furniture and curtains =).
Waiting for your answers to the tag!
Post a Comment