Alrighty! My darling older sister, Julie, tagged me yesterday and I have just now gotten a chance to sit down and think on what to write. I am supposed to tell you 6 unspecticular quirks about me. So, here goes!
1. I cross-stitch when I have spare time. Obviously, I have not had any spare time in the last 2 years because my nephew Ryan has been waiting for his picture for a very long time!
2. I get HIGHLY ANNOYED by people that drive under the speed limit in the left lane. I think I heard some amens out there.
3. I can only do laundry twice a week. Monday & Thursday. It makes me crazy to deal with laundry every day. I tried it once and I was a nervous wreck waiting for someone to change their clothes! There are only 4 of us so we don't have a ton.
4. I am left handed - this explains ALOT doesn't it?!
5. I hate to have my schedule rearranged.
6. I am involved in a local book club but have never gone to a book store to buy a book - I order everything used thru ebay or amazon.
I would love to hear some of your quirks. I am not going to tag anyone, simply because I have not gotten to know many of you gals yet. So, consider unofficial tags all around.
On a different note, I have to tell you how Abby's day started yesterday. I am still shaking my head! She planned on going with me to my weight watchers meeting and then she was going to help me to get some cakes done at work. (I know that weight watchers and cakes don't really mix but I love it and I usually keep the sweets at work) She was upstairs working on her hair and I kept hearing these huffs and puffs and stomps from her room. I asked her if she needed anything and she kept saying NO! Then I heard the growl. YES - she growled!! I again asked if she needed help and she said she would like for me to blow dry her hair. So I went up and dried her hair and she said she would finish the rest. We needed to go so I told her I would be in the car. She came out a few minutes later and guess what she has done to her hair?! It was in a ponytail!! Yep, that's right - she was having herself a temper tantrum over a ponytail. She got into the car and I started laughing and asked her if she was seriously having a fit over a ponytail. She said she just could not get it right. So there you have it, a bad hair day with a ponytail. Man, look what we have to look forward to.
Enjoy your evening!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

5 comments:
PMS - ALL AROUND!
LOLO, that sounds like my daughter. She gets soooo upset if her ponytail isn't just perfect.
This is wild... I was coming over here to get your URL address to tag you for tid exact meme! Well cool. I like your unspectacular things!
Be blessed.
Jen
tid translates to this...in Jen speak.
Sheesh.
I used to cross-stitch when I was younger. I found it very relaxing. I, too, get irked by people driving under the speed limit. I mean, I expect you go at least 5 miles over. Isn't that what the law allows.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to reading more of your.
Post a Comment