Yep, you guessed it. Another question from Gabby. We were eating dinner last night at a great local steakhouse. Abby picked this restaurant as a reward for getting all A's on her final report card. The restaurant sits on the Illinois river. We started talking about the boats and the river and Bill mentioned that there were Asian carp in the river. Gabby asks "Do Asian carp come from Russia?"
My answer.
Yep! Of course they do, where else would they come from? Well, maybe Asia?!
She keeps us on our toes that girl of ours!!
Our weekend has been pretty low key. We love to keep things simple over the weekend because we are so busy during the week. So today I told the girls we needed get the cars washed. Abby's response: "Is it optional?"
Sure, as long as I have the option of NOT taking you to softball tryouts this week!
She got the hint and helped but was not happy about it.
Come on - I spend the majority of my time hauling kids from one place to the next and she wants car maintainance to be optional?! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
Gabs and Bill are headed to St. Louis for her team's softball national tournament this week while Abby has tryouts for her school softball team. She is in 8th grade and they play softball in the fall so we will be playing ball into September. All that said so that you will know that I may not have many funny things to write about with Gabby gone for a few days.
Sounds like we are in for some rain tonight. Just praying that I won't be forced out of bed rudely by the tornado sirens like last week. On the up side, with all the rain we have gotten this year, we have not had to water the yard.
Blessings!
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment