Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Look-Alike?!

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph


Yeah - right!

Got this from Sarah. I am laughing at the possibility of looking anything like Eva Longoria! She is gorgeous and I am just me - plain and simple - not Hollywood glam. Well, it is good for a laugh anyway.

Enjoy your day!

Jeanette

4 comments:

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Don't sell yourself short...You're just as beautiful and I totally see some resemblence in some of those!

Unknown said...

Hey I did this once a while back it paired me up with a man's face! UGH!!!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Too funny! Trust me Eva does not hold a candle to you, and remember, when we see Eva she always has make-up on and is all glamed up! Otherwise, it could be scary!!

ADMIN said...

I do see the resemblance. I bet with some makeup and a long hairpiece you'd be smokin'!