I think my kids need to get back to school. Mostly because I continue to get silly questions out of Gabby. She is packing for her trip to St. Louis. She asked Abby if she would need a converter while in St. Louis. Abby just laughed and reminded her that she would still be in the US. I realize that she does not get out of Illinois very often but really! I think she has spent too much time in the sun this summer.
That is all for today!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

2 comments:
It sounds as if the girls REALLY need to be back in school!!! Wow - I thought I would laugh my sides out!
I am SO ready for my kids to go back. They seem ready too. The heat has restricted everybody's activities and we are all a little stir crazy.
Be blessed.
Jen
Post a Comment