That is right folks! Abby and I spent the day at softball practice, doing the laundry, making 11 cakes at Cold Stone and having dinner out at TGI Friday's (notice Abby enjoying her cheeseburger and fries). After an enjoyable dinner, we headed home to get the yard mowed. YIPEE! It is into the showers and ready for bed.
Bill and Gabby are still in St. Louis so I have not had to cook all week and leftovers are getting old so we enjoyed going out to dinner at Friday's. We went early and got right in and out.
Apparently St. Louis got about 3 inches of rain yesterday and the softball fields were still a mess today so they decided to bring in helicopters to help to dry the fields. Have you every heard of such a thing? I could not believe they would do such a thing! Wow - guess it pays to make it to nationals. They break out all the frills :}
OK, completely off subject. Have any of you watched The Middleman on ABC Family on Monday nights? It is a really different show - almost scifi-ish but really funny. I want their cell phone ringtone for my phone!
Oh, I almost forgot. My new earrings got delivered today. I love them! Check out freshgems.etsy.com. She makes fun earrings. Jo-Lynne got be hooked. Thanks girl!
Not much other news today so I'll get onto paying bills and getting some Bible reading done.
Blessings,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
10 months ago


6 comments:
What a cool job you have, girlfriend!
My kids would just love it if mom worked at Cold Stone!
Your dd looks like she's enjoying her Friday's. I think we're going to try and eat at Chili's or Friday's tonight. I say try because we tried last weekend and they both had 90 -2hr. waits.I have gift cards to both of them from my birthday. We just happen tohave some Cold Stone coupons, so we'll have dessert there just because you reminded me!
I clicked on your link for the jewelry and bought a Hemimorphite Ring. It was love at first sight!
I should be paying bills...LOL! Sounds like a great Thursday night. Love that you are spending one on one time with your DD.
Hi, first time here, and I'm not even lurking! I love the look of your blog, and then when I read that you decorate cakes, I was not surprised that your blog looks so pretty. I have three kids, 21, 19, and 15. When I have time alone with one as you did with yours, I love that special time between the two of us, esp. now that they're older. Sorry such a long first comment!
I can not believe how grown up Abby looks! I kept picturing her as this little girl in my head, and then when you posted that picture I was shocked. She's gorgeous! Hope you're enjoying your alone time!
Hey there sis . . . I have nominated you for an award! Come on over to JuJus blog and check it out!
Post a Comment