Good morning all! Well, Julie had an eventful day yesterday. The drs. ended up having to completely open her up and unwind the gallbladder that had wrapped itself around her liver. She ended up in surgery for 3 hours and in recovery for 2 while they tried to get her pain under control. She will be in the hospital about 3 days and then home for rest. Her hubs has not made it up to the hospital this morning as he is just now dropping the kiddos off for their first full day of classes. I think everyone is relieved that they are back to school for a full day so they are at least taken care of. Thank you for your continued prayer!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

4 comments:
Oh my, I'm so glad everything went okay!
Thanks for the update! I'm sending prayers for Julie, and hope that her pain will go away.
Hugs,
Mimi
Please let Julie know that our family is keeping her in our prayers.
Thanks for the update! How scary for her family. Glad the doctors were able to help her. Praying for her speedy recovery.
Post a Comment