Monday, August 18, 2008

**UPDATE** JULIE @ BLESSED WITH FIVE - PRAYERS NEEDED

Most of you know that Julie @ blessed with five is my sister. I got a call this morning from my other sister, Janeie, letting me know that Julie was admitted to the hospital last night. She has been having back pain but that pain moved around to her belly. She has a sonogram at 9am cst to check her gallbladder. If the sono shows issues with her gallbladder she will probably have surgery today. Please pray for her and her family - her kids started school today and you can imagine how things went this morning with mom not at home! I'll keep you updated as the day goes on as I'll be with her all morning.

Hugs!

Jeanette

**UPDATE - Julie was unable to do the laprosocic surgery that she was supposed to get so I guess they have to open her up like in the olden days. No further news on surgery status.

8 comments:

Meg said...

Oh no! I'll be praying! Keep updating!!

Patrice and Higgins said...

I visit your sister blog also. I will be praying that everything continues to go smooth for her and her family! Thanks for the update!

ADMIN said...

I'm praying for Julie and her family.
Thanks for letting us know, and for the update.

Anonymous said...

Hey.. this is Katelyn Julie's daughter. My mom got through the surgery and is now recovering. They say she will be in the hospital fo about 3 more days.
Thanks for all your prayers.

ADMIN said...

Praise the Lord! That is such wonderful news!
I'll keep your mom and all of you in my prayers.
Tell your mom that we miss her!
Hugs,
Mimi

j said...

I DIDN'T know that Julie was your sister and bless your heart, I know you must be worried.

I will keep her in my prayers. I was JUST at her site and didn't realize what was going on!!

Keep us posted.

Jen

Tammy and Parker said...

Gallbladder issues are extremely painful.

I'm glad that she has wonderful sisters and family to take care of her.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea either.. Im sorry :( I hope she is resting and recovering nicely?