Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yet another Julie UPDATE

Well ladies, the saga continues. Julie is doing much better today but is now having problems with a drain they put in. It looks like they will put a tube down her throat to see if they can fix the problem without openning her back up. If they can't, she will be in for another surgery. Ladies, please PRAY for her! Her hubs and family are doing really good considering mom has literally been gone since Sunday. I am headed over to take care of little Cody tomorrow morning and I am praying that she will be on the mend by tomorrow night. Randy was hoping she would be able to come home tomorrow but it does not look like that will be possible.

We are thankful for a wise younger sister that would not take the initial diagnosis from the doctor. He suspected that her back was out because of her complaint that her back was hurting. She about jumped off the table when he pushed on her stomache. When Janeie, told the doctor that more of her pain was in her abdominal area than the back, he decided to run some blood tests. Julie just wanted something for the pain and she was going to go home. WRONG! Thanks Janeie, for insisting that she stay!!!

I'll keep you updated as I hear more tomorrow. I know Julie is frustrated and having blogging withdrawal - she may have her laptop brought up to the hospital by tomorrow. She would not allow any pictures of this event (boy, I would have had some good ones!) I know she will cherish any thoughts and prayers sent her way.

Hugs!
Jeanette

3 comments:

Meg said...

I'm praying!!
<3 Meg

Unknown said...

How is she doing today?

ADMIN said...

Poor Julie! I'm praying for her and her family.
She's a lucky girl to have her sisters nearby!