I am enjoying my morning. Listening to the rain.
Yes, hurricane Gustav made it all the way to Illinois and we needed some rain this week. God has blessed us abundantly this summer by providing rain every week just when it was needed. He always knows what we need most doesn't He?! He provided enough rain last night to cancel Abby's softball game in Canton - THANK YOU LORD! I am praying that He will continue to send the rain for tonights doubleheader against one of the area's REALLY tough teams. Abby is complaining that her knee is hurting and as the main catcher on the team, she can't sit the bench. She has one more week of softball and then she will be done. Think we can ask Gus to stay for the next week?! Just a nice steady rain.............for the next 5 days should do the trick right?!
I am looking forward to the slower days of fall and winter, can you tell?!
I finally got my new cell phone. In the 12 hours I have had it, I LOVE IT! It is fun and easy to use. I am still figuring out a few things and will actually read the directions so I can use it to its fullest function but I can at least add appointments and answer calls. I even ordered a few skins to keep it from getting scratched up.
Better go tend to the laundry and then I am off to get a new set of nails put on. Then off to play in ice cream and chocolate.
Hugs,
Jeanette
Yes, hurricane Gustav made it all the way to Illinois and we needed some rain this week. God has blessed us abundantly this summer by providing rain every week just when it was needed. He always knows what we need most doesn't He?! He provided enough rain last night to cancel Abby's softball game in Canton - THANK YOU LORD! I am praying that He will continue to send the rain for tonights doubleheader against one of the area's REALLY tough teams. Abby is complaining that her knee is hurting and as the main catcher on the team, she can't sit the bench. She has one more week of softball and then she will be done. Think we can ask Gus to stay for the next week?! Just a nice steady rain.............for the next 5 days should do the trick right?!
I am looking forward to the slower days of fall and winter, can you tell?!
I finally got my new cell phone. In the 12 hours I have had it, I LOVE IT! It is fun and easy to use. I am still figuring out a few things and will actually read the directions so I can use it to its fullest function but I can at least add appointments and answer calls. I even ordered a few skins to keep it from getting scratched up.
Better go tend to the laundry and then I am off to get a new set of nails put on. Then off to play in ice cream and chocolate.
Hugs,
Jeanette

3 comments:
Sounds like you are having a fun day!
Hugs baby sis!
Love you!
Gus didn't really share any rain with us...we should get some from Tropical Storm Hanna by the weekend...then we can keep an eye on Ike next week! Looks like we will fair pretty well...not too serious.
I hope the rain keeps coming for you!
Post a Comment