Friday, September 12, 2008

It is time to start building that ark......

Life is good again. I am still checking heads daily but at least everything is clean and I think we are on the upswing. I don't want to say that too loud though.

I believe we should start building an ark.

Enough already!

Softball season is over for us, we don't need anymore rain!

Our weather people are saying that we may receive up to 2 inches of rain this weekend. Our yard has never been this green in September. By the time the rain stops on Tuesday we will have to bale our yard. I did not get to mow on Wednesday due to all the issues from my previous post. It started raining yesterday and it is not going to stop.

My crazy girls went to the football game tonight. No umbrella, no jackets to keep them dry. No nothing! I am not sure how they are straight A students - they don't always use their brains! Then again, not many high school kids do......

Not much going on here YIPEE! But I just could not stand to keep the previous post on any longer -

EEEEEEWWWWWWW!

I had to add that in case you thought I was over the whole ordeal :}

I'm going to head to the basement and chill with my hubs until the girls want to come home. You all have a great weekend doing whatever you do!

Hugs!

Jeanette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that things have calmed at your house! I can still hear you grossing out!

Hope the girls had a great time at the game!

Anonymous said...

RyRy will be so excited - I thought the item was probably pricey!!! He will LOVE it! Great thinking!

I know, I know - all of this rain is our fault!!! I have said this since the beginning of the Monsoon season!!!

Love and Hugs!