Saturday, September 13, 2008

Just Keep Swimmin' & Hot Pockets

The rain just keeps coming! I don't think we are seeing the effects of Ike yet but the rain is supposed to continue thru Monday. From the looks of our yard, you would think it was May and not September. Check out the water surrounding our tree out front.


I have not watered these flowers all summer!



More water standing in the yard.

I was blessed to be able to take advantage of the day and got in a nap this afternoon. It has been a rough week so after picking Abby up from basketball practice and running some errands I had lunch and hit the couch. IT WAS WONDERFUL! It was so dark that it was like night time.

Gabby has yet another party tonight so off to pick up a birthday gift. I dropped her and her friend off at the mall and did some birthday shopping for my two nephews. Ryan and Liam have birthdays one day apart. Both being boys, I had no idea what to get them so calls were made and the gifts were purchased. Gabby had to be dropped off at her party right in the middle of the flash flood we were having - isn't that how it always goes?!

Abby got her shower after ball practice and has been in her jammies all day. She was tired too. No nap for her but she and my hubs have been watching a Burn Notice marathon on USA network.

OK, before you go you need to check out this snipet from youtube. We watched this guy on tv last week and we was really funny. My hubs has been singing the "hot pockets" song all week.

Check it out!



Anyway, I thought you might need a good laugh on this otherwise dreary day.

I need to get to my ice cream that has been calling me all day. Coldstone has a few new flavors. Marshmallow and Nutter Butter. Both are flavors developed for some Make - A - Wish kids. The Nutter Butter is great but very rich so take it slow - it tastes just like it! Marshmallow is good too and I would totally mix the two to have a Fluffer Nutter flavor.

YUMMY!!! Come on over, I'll give you a taste :}

Hugs!

Jeanette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k. Kate about laid an egg! Diarrhea Pocket!!!

That guy was funny! I can't imagine how Bill was carrying on!

You are taunting us with ColdStone - shamie shamie!

Love ya

ADMIN said...

My daughter just asked me to take her to Coldstone tomorrow. So I'll try the new flavor. The hot pocket guy is funny, thanks for the laugh!