Sunday, October 12, 2008

CUPCAKES ANYONE?!

This is the week folks.

500+ cupcakes will be delivered to the school tomorrow.

YIKES!

We are so excited for Tuesday to come and go.

Tuesday is our Volley for the Cure event.

Tomorrow we will be deocrating all the cupcakes that did not get decorated at home.

Thankfully, I have at least 325 that will be delivered already decorated. I have to shout out a huge THANK YOU to all the ladies that agreed to help.

I have the 3rd batch of cupcakes in the oven now and have 2 more to go. I just want to make sure that we have enough and don't want to short change anyone.

Gabby has practice tomorrow from 8-9:30 and then the decorating will begin. I'll head to the grocery store quick and then go into school to start collecting cupcakes. There are worse things that could be collected right?! I have no idea where all these cupcakes are going to go. I guess the lady in charge will have that all figured out right?!

I just got a phone call asking if I would come to a meeting at 4pm to go over the schedule of the night. The answer to that would be - aaaaahhh, let me think........

NO!

Baking cupcakes...........REMEMBER?

I don't really care what the schedule is for the night. I just got enough cupcakes and that was all I was in charge of. I'll be there from lunch time until after the varsity volleyball games about 9:30pm. By that time I will be exhausted. I just hope they are planning some good food at the concession stand that night. I'll be needing some pizza and chocolate or chocolate and pizza in what ever order. You know what I mean?

I am excited for the night though. Not only will it mean that the work will all be over. I just can't wait to see what the gym will look like all decked out in pink. Don't you think it will look cool?!

Gotta run, cupcakes are waiting!

Hugs,

Jeanette

6 comments:

ADMIN said...

I know you're glad to see the cupcakes go!
How many did you eat?

Anonymous said...

Pictures of the event and cup cakes please.

Tell me you didn't lick our fingers!

Jeanette said...

I did not lick my fingers and I did not try any of the cupcakes. I'm sure I'll get my fill on Tuesday. I'll get pictures too!

tonya said...

Yum. The pregnant girl would love a cupcake...and a pickle. Just kidding (not about the cupcake)!

j said...

Oh my gosh! I bet you are SO sick of cupcakes! The sight, the smell... the whole shebang.

But what a really good sport you are.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Wow, you are MOM of the year! That is A LOT of cupcakes. I can't wait to see the pictures!