Do you text with your kid?
I do!
That's right.
We text each other just about every day.
Tonight she actually texted these words:
I love you mom.
All spelled out, no abbreviations.
I do!
That's right.
We text each other just about every day.
Tonight she actually texted these words:
I love you mom.
All spelled out, no abbreviations.
I just about started to cry!
I will NEVER delete that text from my phone.
Just when you think that your kids are disconnecting with you and would, of course, rather spend time with their friends......They pull out the words that would allow them to break HUGE rules and still survive without brutal punishment.
I may have to remind her of this statement tomorrow morning when I am texting her to GET OUT OF BED! followed by a growl on her part.
I text her from my bed in the morning and tell her to get out of bed, while I stay in bed for a few extra minutes. Is that bad?
Hugs!
Jeanette
I will NEVER delete that text from my phone.
Just when you think that your kids are disconnecting with you and would, of course, rather spend time with their friends......They pull out the words that would allow them to break HUGE rules and still survive without brutal punishment.
I may have to remind her of this statement tomorrow morning when I am texting her to GET OUT OF BED! followed by a growl on her part.
I text her from my bed in the morning and tell her to get out of bed, while I stay in bed for a few extra minutes. Is that bad?
Hugs!
Jeanette

6 comments:
Josh loves your idea of texting your kids to wake them up. He said, "I've gotta get Aliyah a phone to get her up". Yeah, right-we would be lucky if that worked.
"I text her from my bed in the morning and tell her to get out of bed, while I stay in bed for a few extra minutes. Is that bad?"
That is TOO funny!!
That's a neat idea...and no that's not bad that you get an extra few:)
Which daughter? Only cause I want to know!
You have been given an award . . . by me - COME BY AND GET IT!
HUGS
Ok, you crack me up!
So sweet.
Post a Comment