Friday, October 24, 2008

Done, finished, through!

I am done!

I have finished my fall cleaning.
I thought for sure I would have to see a chiropractor before I finished.

I washed all the windows inside and out
which is why....


it rained yesterday


AND


today.

It is all my fault!
That rain has hit EVERY window in the house.

At least we can see out of them again.

Course, if I had seen this before I did all the work it sure would have saved me some time!

http://www.afs.enea.it/fabio/dog_screen_clean.swf

All the carpets got cleaned and the hardwood floors have a great shine.
I have a tip about how to get your floors to shine.

Tea!
Brew up some tea - no sugar of course (light if your floors are light)
I used a wash cloth and simply wiped the damp cloth on my floors and they look great!
No sticky mess or residue either!

I had to get my grout cleaner out to get my tile grout back to the right color.
I love this stuff!
It works great!!


I have concluded that the carpet on our main floor needs to be replaced.
Our plan was when the dog was gone we would replace it.
He has been gone for 2 years and still no new carpet.


Maybe next year!

Time for me to get into my pj's and chill.
It has been a tiring week.

Tomorrow we have a wedding to go to.
I am excited as me and my DH have not gotten out by ourselves in awhile.
I am ssssoooooooo looking forward to

dinner and

CAKE!

There is NOTHING like wedding cake for dessert.

I am completely drained tonight and just want to sleep so I'm signing off.

Hugs!

Jeanette

2 comments:

tonya said...

Good night. Sleep tight. :o)

Unknown said...

UGH its tough huh! Im nervous about starting my christmas decore next weekend!