Monday, October 20, 2008

Awards everywhere!


Within the last week I have been awarded two different awards.

My sister, Julie, awarded me the BFF award which I think is REALLY cool because we have not always been BFF's. Thanks, Julie, hugs and kisses coming your way!

The second award is from Mimi. This one comes with instructions. I am to list 6 things that make me happy. So here goes:
1. My family - they may be crazy but they are all mine!
2. Sunny days.
3. Sleeping late (at least 9am)
4. A clean house with all the laundry done.
5. Chocolate and all forms of dessert (this is unexpected right?!)
6. DVR's

Before I say good night I thought you would get a kick out of our latest Gabbyism.
Gabby was home by herself and was wanting to put in a pizza for supper.
She sent me a text asking if she was supposed to take the pizza out of the packaging.

Ah well, let me see.
Only if you wanna eat it!

That's my girl!!

Time for bed.

Hugs,

Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k. Sister . . . we have been BFF for a very, very long time now! O.k. Maybe not when we were teens or early married, but for many years now. Of course, we have been sisters well since you were born and stole away all of the attention I was getting. What was with that???

Of course I regard you as my BFF Dear Sister - I LOVE YOU!

Gabby - gotta love her!

ADMIN said...

Thank goodness for text messaging!
Dvrs-that's a good one!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Congratulations on your awards! Very cool!