Monday, November 17, 2008

What a busy week!

Today has been my typical Monday.
Cleaning,
laundry,
grocery store,
pizza for supper.

Tomorrow brings bible study.
I am doing a Precept study on Daniel.
I goes perfectly with my two year precept study on Revelation.
It takes ALOT of work each week but it is so worth it!

Thursday night is the Domestic Diva event.
I think I have my talks under control.
I'll need to make cupcakes on Thursday morning and
some frosting so we can decorate them that night in class.

Most of my candy is made but I need to pick up a few more things
that I can only get at the candy store.

Saturday night we are going to Joseph and the Technicolor Dream coat play.

We are going to be VERY theatrized by the time this month is over.

Sunday is our Feast of Thanks after the church service.

Let's just say that come next Monday,
I'm taking the day off!!

Gotta go pick up Gabby from softball clinic.
She helps the younger kids on Monday nights.

Hugs to all!
Jeanette

3 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

One word -- BUSY!!!! Do you ever rest? (:

j said...

Domestic Divas? Have you ever blogged about that? If you have give me a date so that I can read it! Sounds intriguing!

Hope that you are having a great week.

Anonymous said...

No pictures until the weekend! You could always stop by!