Thursday, November 20, 2008

WHEW!

The Domestic Diva event is over.

It turned out GREAT!
The ladies loved it and we had A LOT of ladies :}

I must give kudos to the events committee -

Kendra (the fearless queen of the group)
Marli
Erin
&
Erica

You guys ROCK!

I found out tonight that Kendra reads my blog.
Who woulda guessed?

I thought I had my few followers but it goes beyond the few!

I'm so proud :}
Do ya see that proud look?!

I have to say I am happy that the event is over.
I started with the scratchy throat and general not feeling well yesterday.
Tonight I have taken some medicine that will knock me out but I'll sleep great.

My ankle is hurting a bit tonight.
I think I have spent too much time standing the past few days.
It popped a few times today too so it could all be part of the healing process.
It is not swollen just a little sore.

I must sign off.
My meds are kicking in and I'm tired.
Work for just a little while tomorrow and then I'm home for the day.

Friday's at home are becoming a habit that I am really liking!

Hugs to all!!

Jeanette

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Just stopping by to say hi!
Glad your Diva event was a success!

j said...

What a fun day! Sorry about your ankle, I hope the rest was healing.
And it is always fun to find out who your readers are!

Have a great week!

Jen