Monday, November 3, 2008

Why?

Why am I the only one that knows when the garbage can is full?

Why am I the only one that can put the recyclables in the recycle bin
right outside the back door?

Why am I the only one that can put dishes in the dishwasher?

Why am I the only one that can see the "clean" button lit on the dishwasher?

Why am I the only one that can change the toilet paper roll?

Why am I the only one that can put my shoes in my closet?

Why am I the only one that can hang up dirty towels/wash clothes?

Why am I the only one that can tell that the vacuum needs to be ran?

Why am I the only one that knows how long food needs to be microwaved?

The answer....

Cause I'm the mom!

I guess you could say I had a rough day.
I think it is more that I am frustrated that I seem to be the only one that
cares that the above mentioned issues are even done.

Seriously, am I the only one in the world that asks why?

It is going to be a long week....................

Hugs!

Jeanette

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

I hear you loud and clear.
I hate those days!
Hugs,
Mimi

j said...

Nope. You aren't the only one. I have mornings when three kids are saying "Mom, I need..." and their Dad is standing right there. I guess I am the only one that can do everything.