Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's a good thing....

It is a good thing I changed Gabby's sheets....

otherwise her tennis shoes would be laying on a dirty bed!

It is a good thing I went into work today and built 25 cakes.....

otherwise the lone cake in the display would get lonely.

It is a good thing the dishwasher is empty......

I wouldn't want the dishes in the sink to clutter it up.

It is a good thing we have a garbage can.....

otherwise my family would not know where to lay their trash - right NEXT to the garbage can because the garbage can is full and overflowing.

It is a good thing I love my family.....

or they would have driven me crazy by now :}

Enjoy your evening!

Hugs,
Jeanette

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have lost it!!! Good Thing you are calm, cool and collected!

heartsfulloflove said...

It's a good thing...you have a sense of humor about it all.

ADMIN said...

I can totally relate!
It's a good thing that God made moms!

Mrs. Darling said...

Its a good thing I read this tonight because it made me laugh!

Jill Phillips said...

very entertaining post! Made me laugh.

j said...

LOL! It's a good thing you have such a clever sense of humor!! At least I get to enjoy your frustration.

Now that just didn't sound right at all, did it.

It's a good thing that I don't tag folks. Cause you would SO be tagged. Said so in my post today (that I linked to you not being tagged).

Cheffie-Mom said...

I can totally relate!! Love it!!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Yeah, that's what families are for, right? ;-)