Everyone is gone!
The house is completely silent except for my fingers typing away.
Today begins my therapy cleaning session. It will be a thrill, well maybe not a thrill, but it will be nice to have everything in its place again. I must begin before I talk myself out of it and just sit on the couch all day doing absolutely nothing - oh wait - that is what my family did while they were off :} Oh, come on! You know you were thinking the same thing!!
Doing my happy dance!!!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

2 comments:
Woo hoo! Enjoy your day! I have a smile on my face picturing you doing your happy dance! (:
I did that happy dance today too.
I did laundry... took a nap... ate lunch at a fast food joint... cleaned up the kitchen (sort of)... and waited for my kids to come home and made them clean up the den. It hit me, THAT wasn't my mess. None of it. So I left it for them :D
Post a Comment