Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No one better get in my way!

I had to cancel my hair appointment last week.

As you recall, I wanted to spend 4 hours in a doctors office instead.

So, I rescheduled for 9am tomorrow morning. Sorry Julie, I'm not going to be able to make it over until next week. What does next week look like for you?

I am so excited!

I know it is just another hair appointment but if you saw my hair you would point and laugh.

Really! You would!!

I need my color done so badly I'm starting to look like a zebra. You know, white on top and dark on the bottom.

It will feel good to get put back together. I LOVE to get my hair done and nothing will stand in my way tomorrow - except maybe a freak snowstorm should one decide to pop up overnight.

I have not told my family that I have a hair appointment - this more than doubles my chances that I'll make it! Seriously, if I tell my family that I'm getting my hair done, something happens and I have to cancel. Poor Michelle was probably ready to pull her hair out when I called and cancelled. At least she allowed me to reschedule! OK, well not like she has never had to reschedule me before so I don't feel THAT bad :}

I need to get going on my book club book. I only have 200 pages left to read. It is far from a favorite and firmly believe this author could have shortened the book by 200 pages without affecting it in the least! Why do authors feel the need to describe in vivid detail every event in a characters life? OK, no more ranting, must. get. reading......

Hugs!
Jeanette

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Enjoy being pampered tomorrow.
What book is your book club reading?
I want to thank you for your comment. I'm in a funk over the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

You go girl . . . no problem, I am supposed to be going in to work anyway. Mom will be here or at least that is the plan.

Have a happy haircut . . .

Next week will be fine.

hugs and love