You are never gonna guess what we got last night!
That's right!!
That freak snowstorm that I spoke about last night. This would be the ONLY thing that would keep me from getting my hair done. I can NOT even believe it! We got about 5 inches of snow. Most schools are closed, including my kids'. We are to get more today plus it is starting to blow so white out conditions will exist.
At this point my DH is laughing (he made it into work and is going to be in BIG trouble when he gets home for laughing!) Please keep in mind that he goes into work (or attempts to) during all conditions. A year or two ago we got 12 inches of snow and he thought he was going to make it to work. He couldn't even get out of the neighborhood.
My hair appointment has been re-scheduled AGAIN. Next Tuesday afternoon will be my special day and I am planning on having some fun with my sister and my mom to boot.
I may or may not be going into work. I haven't been since last Thursday so I should probably try to get in early and get out by 2pm. On the up side, the girls we be able to get all their homework done plus any extra credit. You know how projects are always going in one class or another. Seem like they are never ending!
I better throw myself in the shower and get going although it would be nice to stay in my jammies all day!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

2 comments:
Thats so funny to read.. 5 inches and the schools close down. We have made it on GMA! We got 6.5 FEET of snow in just a few weeks time... roofs were collapsing all over the place. Sorry you werent able to get your hair done. You reminded me that I need to make an appt. :)
Well, I look forward to seeing the new hairstyle! Stay warm!
Post a Comment