I got my hair done today!
It. was. wonderful.
I was the only customer in the place and I totally enjoyed it.
I figured if I didn't tell anyone that I was going, I would actually make it.
It worked!
I certainly needed it too. I worked my little fingers to the bone. It was really pushing it to get all the cakes done before I had to take off. It was either finish the last 3 cakes or do the dishes. I finished the cakes and apologized. I figured they would not really want to finish the cakes if it was easier to do the dishes.
I've been tagged by my sister.
Can you believe it?
What did I ever do to her?? OK, we probably shouldn't go there.
I am supposed to go to my picture file and go to the 4th folder and the 4th picture in the folder. I am supposed to explain the picture. Here we go.......drumroll please, dddddduuuuuummmmmmm,.......
This picture was taken on December 20th. We were opening all our Christmas presents before we left for vacation on the 21st. My DH was showing his excitement for his Walter Payton jersey. I had kept it hidden so he wouldn't know that he came in - he ordered it himself as my present to him - yah, yah, yah, I know, I take the easy way out!
Now, I'm tagging all my readers (yes, that means you over there with the chocolate in your hand and you hiding behind the chair) to see what they will come up with. I'm sure there are plenty of interesting pictures out there. So, go on, shoo, get going - you have some homework to do.
Hugs!
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
7 months ago

3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by my blog, but now you got me I guess I will have to post my pic:)
Jenny
Ha! Your sister got me too!
Bet your hair looks pretty.
Cute picture of your husband!
Congrats on getting your hair done!
Post a Comment