Monday, January 19, 2009

Boring...

My day just keeps going and going. I have one load of laundry left to do. I just snuggled into my jammies for the night. Wish I could have stayed in them all day, yep I do.

Tomorrow the kids go back to school. They only have one snow day left so I'm pretty sure that unless the weather is REALLY bad, they will not have another snow day this school year. The girls have been dealing with the snow days pretty good. Abby has been working on a project that is due the end of next week and she is almost done with it. She is happy that she is so far along on it.

I have decided that I will finish replacing all the light fixtures in our house this year. We built our house 10 years ago so all the brass fixtures were "in" and it has bugged me for the last year that the fixtures need to be replaced. I did replace two ceiling fans last year so I only have one of those left to do. I am having a hard time finding a fixture for the dining area. I don't like fixtures that hand down because I ALWAYS hit my head on them. So I am looking for a semi-flush in a satin pewter. I found one today that I really like but I am not paying over $100 on one fixture! I paid less than that for my ceiling fans. I know, I'm a cheapskate :} I'll find something, eventually.

Absolutely nothing is going on tonight so I'm going to wrap it up.

Thanks for reading my boring post!

Hugs,

Jeanette

1 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope you had fun replacing light fixtures! LOL! Have a good day!