Blogging friends I have a plea!
I was checking friend status' on Facebook and one of my neighbors posted today that she found out her husband is dying.
Brian has a brain tumor and has had the tumor for about 12 years going in and out of remission. They have two young boys about 8 and 6 years old. Brian has been going through severe health issues the last 6 months. Angie has never left his side. They are both believers so their faith rests with our Lord but they are stuggling right now. I'm sure she has questions running through her mind of how she will take care of two young boys on her own and when she has to go back to work where will she go? What will she do? She hasn't worked for 7 years and with this economy where will she go?
Please pray for this family! I am guessing there is no more the doctors can do for this family and have called off all further medical help (this is a quess as she has not updated her blog to fill in the details). Please Lord, help this family through this difficult time and bless these last days with your mercy and comfort!
Along the same lines, there is a family at our church whose daughter was diagnosed with a tumor. She is 14 years old. They are headed up to Chicago on Wednesday to see a specialist in this kind of tumor (there is a 70% chance that it is benign). Their insurance may not cover it as it is obviously out of network. They are concerned about what the medical expense may bring and are pleading with the insurance to cover the costs as there is no medical personnel in the network that knows how to handle this tumor. I hate the way insurance companies feel that they can run our lives with what they will pay and what they won't. It just makes my blood boil!
So, my friends, please be in prayer for these families. You can keep up with my neighbor through her blog. On my blog roll it is under "Keep Believing".
It is with a heavy heart that I bid you all good night.
Hugs and tears,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

3 comments:
I am so sorry, Jeanette. I will keep both families in my thoughts and prayers.
Goodness, of course I will start praying! Thanks for letting us know.
How sad, I will pray for both families. I can't believe how awful insurance companies can be in times like this.
Post a Comment