Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My day in a nutshell and don't forget to look in the mirror people!

Went to Bible study (Daniel Precept Part 2)

Had lunch and visited with my mom and Julie.

Went to work and made 11 cakes.

Picked up kids from practices.

Threw pizzas in the oven for dinner.

Hung a can crusher on the wall in the garage.

Put on my jammies.

Washed my face.

Applied a face mask (cause it is part of the cost of looking beautiful).

Opened the mail, which included multiple boxes.

Washed off my face mask.

Ate dinner.

Wrapped up in a blanket to start catching up on my blog buddies.

That's it, my day in a nutshell. Isn't my life exciting?! And because I have some really funny friends that send me really funny emails, I am including this picture. Just a reminder that it is ALWAYS a good idea to check yourself out in the mirror (both front and back) BEFORE leaving the house!








And because I am such a good friend, I will leave you with that vision in your head! Really no need to thank me :}

Hugs!

Jeanette

5 comments:

Unknown said...

11 Cakes? Whew!

Thanks for the image and reminder.

ADMIN said...

LOL! Too cute!!!

KevinG said...

I would be in SOOOO much trouble for putting that on my blog. I'm glad we've got yours :-)

Unknown said...

LOL I got that same email :)

Cheffie-Mom said...

You are one busy mama! I think you should have posted a picture of you in your face mask. (: