Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just another day.

Today was one of those marathon days. I left this morning at 10 and got home at 9:45. It was a fun day minus waiting for Gabby to get through her volleyball practice that lasted 3 hours.

I will get to stay home tomorrow and iron some clothes, watch tv and chill with a good book. I haven't relaxed in a long time so it will be next to heaven.

I just have one quick question for ya.

Is anybody feeling the "change"? Just wondering! Cause we have had a new president for two whole days and so far I am just seeing the same ole same ole. Corrupt politicians voting in corrupt politicians. Just because they say they are sorry doesn't mean that it makes everything ok. They are simply sorry they got caught. Others would have been fired and nevered allowed in that field again, except for our government - they are all forgiving. What is up with that????

OK, time for me to go to bed!

Hugs,

Jeanette

2 comments:

ADMIN said...

Oh yes! Now corruption is excused and forgiven if the person has "expertise" and can be of help to our economy. Yea - Right!
Meantime we ordinary working stiffs and taxpayers are on the hook for bail-outs, taxes, and still have to pay our bills on time. Don't even think of what the cresit card companies are getting away with. It's really depressing!

Patrice and Higgins said...

Not feeling any change in our neck of the woods....I was wandering the same thing!

Yep, the ice is what cripplied us! We can handle the snow, but when you throw in ice in the hills we travel, we are toast!!

You are too funny, when I looked at the pictures, and then thought of you in the North, I got a really big chuckle!!