Darling Patrice, is having a par-tay over at her blog. She is passing out letters like they are money! I am supposed to write 10 things I love that start with the letter J.
Drumroll please.......
Jesus - He is my number 1 and my Lord and Savior.
Junior Jeanette's - Gab & Ab, my babies.
Jim (& Clara) - my parents, simply because they put up with me :}
Julie, Janeie & Jim - My sisters and brother - they made my childhood SO much fun!
Julie, Janeie & Jim's kiddos - gotta show the neices and nephews the love.
July - The month I married my love, Bill, 20 years ago this year - I was 10, that is my story and I'm stickin' to it!
Jello - cause it is fun to jiggle.
Jif - my absolute favorite peanut butter of all times!
Jewelry - specifically the piece of jewelry that is a girls best friend :}
Jeans - love my jeans!
There you go, my list of my favorite J's. Wasn't that fun?! Go ahead, try it! Just leave me a comment telling me you want to play and I'll email you a letter. I'll be nice and not send out any Q, X, Y, or Z's.
Hugs,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
10 months ago

2 comments:
Wow, how fun was that....great list!
AMEN! I love Jesus too and Jiff Peanut butter.
That last sentence is a hoot - how often do you get to use Jesus and Jiff Peanut butter in the same sentence?
Post a Comment