How does this happen?
I have a sick kid today - AGAIN!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Gabby seems to have the flu, cause everyone at school is sharing. Isn't that sweet of them?!
We "slept" on the couch and loveseat last night praying that she would not "toss her cookies". She did not....yet. She is home today.
Guess what else I have going on today.
Yep, you guessed it!
I have a hair appointment. So again......
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I told NOBODY that I have a hair appointment. NO ONE!
So....how did she know?!
I'm planning on keeping my appointment, because I need to go and get a trim and I would like to be able to see to drive! I hear that people on the road with me would appreciate that too :}
Time for me to hit the treadmill and get going.
Hugs,
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

4 comments:
That's too bad! You are definitely cursed when it comes to hair appointments!
I hope Miss Gabby doesn't have what's been going around here. it takes 2 weeks to get over.
I hope you manage to get to your appointment. You should have scheduled it for Friday the 13th, just to reverse your luck!
Hugs, Mimi
Aww that is too bad, there is so much yucky stuff going around. I hope you got to your appointment, I would hate for you to hit a innocent bystander all in the name of hair:)
You are jinxed when it comes to hair appointments! I hope Gabby is feeling better.
Ha! Everytime Hubby and I used to have a day out together I would get a call that Diva Daughter wasn't feeling well. Once, we didn't tell her that we were going out and I STILL got a call from her. We said the same thing "HOW did she know???
Post a Comment