Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A family broken

Friends, please be in prayer for a dear family.

You see, our neighbor, Brian, went home to be with Jesus early this morning.

I have asked for your prayers regarding this family in need of prayer and healing before. Angie, his wife, will be without her soulmate. She is hurting and lonely. Would you please join me in praying for Ang and their two you boys, Gavin & Grant? They will be confused and I pray they will not become bitter against God.

Would you please go over to Angie's blog and leave her a note of encouragement and prayer? She would covet these right now.

Hugs,

Jeanette

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:( I cant even imagine. And I pray I never will..
Very sorry for her loss... may God help her get through this time.

j said...

I will certainly go. Prayers for that family.

Cheffie-Mom said...

Angie and her family are in my thoughts and prayers. I stopped by her blog after reading Julie's blog this morning.