Alright, Patrice, over at Blessings Amid Chaos tagged me.
Can you imagine that someone would actually ask these things of me?!
I must admit 4 things I don't want to admit.
This will take some thought.
I'm sure my sisters could help me out with this by just remembering back to our childhood. I am drawing a complete blank.
Let me think......
1. I LOVE to read People magazine while waiting in the doctors office.
(I know - I'm terrible! Who really needs to know about those people in Hollywood! Most of them are twisted and bizarre but I just need to know!)
2. I would love to have my "girls" lifted back to where they should be. Gravity and pregnancy have taken a toll on my body.
3. I wish that someone would come to my house and do the fall cleaning. You know, clean the carpets, wash windows and window coverings. I just don't want to do it this year. I am known among my friends as the woman whose home is always clean and tidy. I just wish I wasn't the one doing all the work!
4. I won't leave the house without my hair and makeup done. I wish I could go out and not care but it is a hang up that I have.
Now you know.
Do you think any less of me?
Please, take my flaws and like me anyway!
Hugs!
Jeanette
Can you imagine that someone would actually ask these things of me?!
I must admit 4 things I don't want to admit.
This will take some thought.
I'm sure my sisters could help me out with this by just remembering back to our childhood. I am drawing a complete blank.
Let me think......
1. I LOVE to read People magazine while waiting in the doctors office.
(I know - I'm terrible! Who really needs to know about those people in Hollywood! Most of them are twisted and bizarre but I just need to know!)
2. I would love to have my "girls" lifted back to where they should be. Gravity and pregnancy have taken a toll on my body.
3. I wish that someone would come to my house and do the fall cleaning. You know, clean the carpets, wash windows and window coverings. I just don't want to do it this year. I am known among my friends as the woman whose home is always clean and tidy. I just wish I wasn't the one doing all the work!
4. I won't leave the house without my hair and makeup done. I wish I could go out and not care but it is a hang up that I have.
Now you know.
Do you think any less of me?
Please, take my flaws and like me anyway!
Hugs!
Jeanette

2 comments:
Jeanette, you're a freak! Ha Ha! Just kidding!
Flaws are what make people interesting. Give yourself a break with the house cleaning! It's Ok to have a home that's not perfect.
I used to be the same way-then I had kids and that was the end of a perfectly nice and neat house.
Take a nice chocolate break and it'll all be much better!
Hugs,
Mimi
What a COOL meme. I haven't seen this one. I wish that I had time to bloglift it cause this would be interesting to think about!!
Have a great week.
Post a Comment