After I received the news, I decided that this was not a coincidence - nothing is with God. HE is all knowing and HE knew before my aunt was born what was going to happen on this day.
So, in light of this news and the huge event going on at school tonight,
it was the perfect time to dedicate my efforts to my Aunt D.
The t-shirt table - get yours for only $10. LOVE the colors!
Close up of the t-shirt. We now own 3 of them!

This is the rows of tables that holds all of the great donations that were given to be raffled off. Some to the highest bidder and others just by dropping in a ticket to be drawn.
A great picture of both freshman teams!
(Gabby is in the front row, 4th from the right - number 18!)
We actually played my alma mater and it was really cool to see both teams dressed in pink. Our girls are in the light pink and the other team in the darker pink. Isn't cool that they are all mixed together?! The other team had really cool pink heart socks too - I really could have gone for some of those!!
The gym is all decked out with pink balloons and the crowd was AWESOME!
Let the games begin. Gabby is the one on the right.
The team in action!
Gabby serving.
The freshman won their set in three games.
The sophomores lost in two games and
the varsity won in two games.
The most exciting games were the freshman games because they were actually close and the girls were really into the game.
Folks were very willing to hand over cash for the great cause of raising money for the Susan Koman association. I don't know how much was raised but I do know that a large amount of cupcakes were sold and I was just so happy to be rid of them.
Sorry that I don't have pics of the cupcakes - people were pretty much surrounding the table the whole night and I would not have gotten much in the way of cupcakes anyway - just backsides.
It was a crazy busy day but it was worth all the hard work!
I was finally able to taste the cupcakes - I had two - what? I did not have any supper!
Aunt D know that I was thinking of you tonight!
I love you and will be in continued prayer for you and Uncle S.
Hugs!
Jeanette

5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt D. Great job with the fund raiser!
I'm sure you made your aunt D. very proud.
Hugs,
Mimi
Looks like a great time!!
I am praying for your aunt.
aww...I didn't know it was Aunt D=( so sorry to hear about that!!
Love the shirts though!! I would totally wear one of those!!
This is a beautiful post! You brought tears to my eyes!
Love all of the pictures.
:( So sorry to hear that about your aunt. God Bless...
Wonderful post!
Post a Comment