I am two weeks overdue for a haircut.
I had to reschedule my appointment from two weeks ago due to a softball game. I know this is not normally a good enough reason to cancel and reschedule but I begged and pleaded with my hair gal and she finally allowed me to choose another day.
I am headed in tomorrow for my much needed cut. I just hope I will be able to see the road to drive and that she will recognize me when I walk in the door.
My post is short tonight, because as stated earlier, I can't see through all the hair. Enjoy your day tomorrow and you may want to stay off the road until about 11am :}
Jeanette
Merry Christmas
8 months ago

3 comments:
LOL! ON my way to get mine cut today. Babysitter is here ;)
Thanks for popping in my blog! Nice to "meet" you!
LOL, that's so funny! Unfortunately I know how you feel.
I've been wanting to change to a new style and shorter hair, but I have just been a big chicken about it. I decided to go for it this coming weekend and also to let my 10 year old daughter have some long layers cut in her hair. Wish us luck!
Post a Comment