Friday, July 18, 2008

Shopping, Movies, Ice Cream, Monk & Pysch

Oh the fun you can have in one day!

Today I spent the whole day with my kids and they only argued a few times.

Miracle of miracles!

First we did some shopping for a swimsuit for Gabby. It had been a few years since she has had a new one and REALLY needed an update. She has a pool party next week after band camp. I did pick up a few new things for me too. I continue on my shopping spree after losing weight over the last year. 45lbs down and enjoying the shopping!

Next stop was to see Get Smart. Good movie but they could have left a few things out and it would have been just as good - even better. After the movie, we headed over to Cold Stone to finish up a few cakes. The girls are very helpful and are paid with ice cream. They both consider this to be a very good deal! I have to say the Sponge Bob cake turned out pretty good even though he is my least favorite character. His voice just grinds on me! I think it is that whiney sound.

Back at home we were all excited that Monk & Pysch (on USA Network) kicked off their season tonight. All is quiet now with everyone asleep except for me.

I love to watch my kids sleep. They are so peaceful and they seem so sweet.... and then they wake up. Ah, until tomorrow.

Jeanette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally there with you!

Anonymous said...

I know, I know . . . Na na na na naaaaaaaaaaa!!! the 40 something was good thinking huh!?!?!? At least it will only haunt me for one day or so instead of everytime I log on and see it!

hugs and love you too!

holli said...

I love Psych! Taped it last night. Haven't watched it yet.